Our 4" x 6.25" tent cards are printed on 1 side (4/0) on a 14pt gloss stock.
Tent Card File Preparation
1. Ensure 0.125" total bleed all around 1/4" for each side is required) and all important type and image is within the safe margin (0.0625" from the cut line).
2. all colour artwork should be sent in CMYK (cyan, magenta, yellow, black) colour mode. If pantone colours have been used, we prefer that clients convert them to CMYK as well. To ensure a pantone additional fees will be charged.
We do not guarantee colors printed because printers and monitors produce colours in different way. Unfortunately you can't rely on your monitor as an accurate representation of the final colour. If you want a specific colour, please send us the Pantone colour number. Additionnal fees will be charged for Pantone colours. The only way to ensure that the colors meet your requirements is to ask for a sample by mail. However, this increases the production time.
3. All images resolution must be at 300 dpi.
4. Embed or outline all fonts. All text should be converted to paths, curves or outlines. This is the recommended method. The text will become an object and can no longer be edited.
5. If all possible, try to avoid borders. If the borders is too close to the cutline, the print may result to be cut off-center slightly.
6. Job must be uploaded it as one file - for 2 sided jobs, merge the sides together to upload the job as one PDF, two different pages.
7. We accept the following file types psd, .eps, .tiff, .ai, .cdr, High resolution .pdf, but we prefer all artwork be sent in PDF format using the PRESS QUALITY setting. Using this setting embeds all fonts and images ensuring your artwork's integrity. This allow us to process your files faster.
8. Please spell-check your document and review all other information carefully before submitting your files to us to ensure accuracy.
Here are the finish description of tent cards:
1 sided printed (4/0)
Means that your tent cards will be printed on 1 side only in 4 colour process (CMYK).
Paper & finishing options
14pt Gloss Stock with AQ
14pt cardstock means that your tent cards will be printed on a thicker and more durable paper than normal paper sheet. The cardstock has a brightness of 95. 14pt indicates the thickness of the cardstock. This cardstock has a brightness of 95.
Gloss finish cardstock offers a shiny finish that increase brightness and highlights the bright colors. This is our most affordable tent cards product.
Aqueous Coating means that tent cards will be coated in a water base and applied like ink by a printing press to protect and enhance the printing underneath. We coat our stock with AQ coating-a versatile coating that is writeable with most ballpoint pens, glueable, foil-stampable and non-yellowing. Aqueous coating provides excellent rub and scuff resistance. Your product will be resistant to smudges, fingerprints and scratches.
tent card, folded card, card, restaurant card, Table card, promotional card, sale card, print, printing